Journey to the Center of the Earth is about a professor, Trevor Anderson, and his visiting nephew, Sean Anderson. Sean's dad, Max, has a copy of the book Journey to the Center of the Earth and had some notes in the book about how he's planning on going to the center of the earth. I've, personally, seen at least 4 or 5 of these movies, and this one's by far my favorite! It was action-packed, had lots of adventure, and I loved it all the way through. I didn't see it in 3-D, though, which I'm sure I would've loved too! There was one other Journey to the Center of the Earth that I really liked, but this one makes it to the top of my list of the Journey to the Center of the Earth movies. Things may seem a bit predictable, but I still enjoyed it a lot!I'll give this movie 3 stars!
No comments:
Post a Comment