
I, recently, finished the fourth book in the Twilight Saga that a lot of people have been talking about. I decided I'd put up my review on it while it was still pretty fresh in my mind, so here it is!
The Twilight Saga book 4: Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer:
I'm very disappointed in this conclusion to the Twilight Saga. There was way too much romance in it for me. I was hoping for more action scenes, or something, and I got a love story with a little bit of a problem at the end. I know these are supposed to be books about a love story, but I liked it when it was half that and half action and stuff, with evil vampires going against good vampires, and stuff. I did, though, like the suspense and little bits of some sort of problem with bad vampires after all the love stuff. Sure, there is a problem throughout most of the book, but not the kind of problem I'd expect.
I think I'm going to give this book 1 star, because it flat out stunk.
The Twilight Saga book 4: Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer:
I'm very disappointed in this conclusion to the Twilight Saga. There was way too much romance in it for me. I was hoping for more action scenes, or something, and I got a love story with a little bit of a problem at the end. I know these are supposed to be books about a love story, but I liked it when it was half that and half action and stuff, with evil vampires going against good vampires, and stuff. I did, though, like the suspense and little bits of some sort of problem with bad vampires after all the love stuff. Sure, there is a problem throughout most of the book, but not the kind of problem I'd expect.
I think I'm going to give this book 1 star, because it flat out stunk.
No comments:
Post a Comment