Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Iron Man

Sorry for not reviewing for a while. I know it's been longer than 3 weeks, because I've been busy and stuff, but I'm reviewing the latest movie I've seen.
Iron Man:
This was the story of Tony Stark, taking after his father in creating new styles of weapons and things, when he's captured and creates a mechanical suit to help him get out. This is where he becomes Iron Man, and sees how his weapons are helping, but also hurting the people he designed them to protect.

The thing I liked about this movie was that the graphics seemed more real than other movie's I've seen. In one movie I saw a preview for, the graphics looked very fake, and unrealistic. But, in this movie, the graphics were more realistic. One thing I didn't like much about the movie was that it took what felt like the first whole half of the movie for him to actually become Iron Man, and all. Also, I expected more action. It seemed like the movie was more about Tony Stark becoming Iron Man, rather than Iron Man himself. One thing that was different from other movies like this was that, after all the big deal of keeping the whole making of the Iron Man suit and everything, he just goes out and says to everyone "I am Iron Man." It's kind of a half disappointing part of the movie and half an interesting part. At first, it was all disappointing, but now that I think about it, I'm interested in what will happen differently from the super heroes that keep their identity a secret.
Since these kinds of movies, with the super heroes from comics and all, aren't my favorite kind of movies, you might find a very different view on it in another review, but this is my opinion. I think I'm giving this movie 2 stars.

No comments: