
Hallo, all, I'm the friend mentioned in last post, and this will be
my first post. Just to clear things up, my name is The Verderer. Don't ask me how I came up with the name, I seriously have no idea, but that's not important. the important thing is this is my first of many posts, and you'd better enjoy, or I'll send the bogeyman after you.
Casino Royale, compared to the other 007 movies, well, I guess it's not really like them at all. Still, It's pretty good, I mean, what could be better than seeing James bond beat poker experts at their own game, right? even though it's PG-13, I wouldn't recommend it to people 9 or younger. as far as a starred review, I'd have to give it a good 3 out of 5 stars.
1 comment:
Well, I wasn't very fond of the movie. Too much violence and not enough storyline. But I guess it's good he didn't say much (Bond, that is) since he isn't too great an actor (IMO). Glad to see you on board at Kid Kritic!
Post a Comment