This is the grand opening of my new blog. With this blog, I will write reviews on books and movies (and sometimes the book and the movie of the book). Now, to introduce myself:
Hi, I'm Julie. I am a tween girl living in Arizona, and I think it's time to see a kid's point of view on books and movies. I'm homeschooled, so I have a lot of spare time to be reading books. I want to grow up to be a writer, and think this is a good place to start.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi, Julie. Very nice review, but I have to say the site itself is still leaving ghostly shadows dancing before my eyes. I thought my monitor's settings were fine until I popped over here. It's like someone shined an LED flashlight in my face and seared my retinas. Ouch!
Hi Julie
What a great way to express yourself. I am from your mom's celiac news list. Good luck and keep writing. I will check back for more posts soon!
Heidi (NYC)
Post a Comment