I'm really sorry I haven't been posting! However, I can't use homework as an excuse because I really haven't had that much (at least not enough to take too much of my time away). I can't really give any excuse except that I've been distracted and this is the last thing on my mind these days...or months. Anyways, I was running through my old posts, and I noticed that I have different opinions on things now that I've thought them through. Not big changes, but I may have changed the rate I gave the book/movie when I first wrote the review (not always a bad thing! In some reviews, I changed my rate to a higher one). One thing I thought I should say about a change in one of my opinions:
I think I gave Twilight a bit more praise than I would now. I've thought it through and realized that I had pushed the love story out of my head because I was distracted by the vampire family (the only reason, I now realize, that I kept reading the series). I love the vampires in the books, though at times Edward's an exception (he seems to have the ability to tick me off...)
Basically what I'm saying is, if you look at the bottom of my Twilight review, you'll see the biggest change I've made in my ratings.
No comments:
Post a Comment